- 52% Silk, 48% Linen
- 8.25cm wide at widest point
- Presented in wooden gift box with story card
- Inspired by Killiney, Dublin Bay, Ireland
- Woven in Ireland
- Hand-cut & Sewn in Ireland
- Monogramming available
- 'Horizonless' is also available as a woven shawl, scarf, bow-tie, and pocket square.
We surge out to the cliffside from the shadows of a tunnel.
Our pulses suddenly outpace the rhythm of our train as we hurtle through space, sweeping across the open bay along the edge of a cliff.
Our senses are drenched in the vast expanse before us as the train glides down the cliffside crescent of Killiney Bay.
Our faces are pressed against the glass for fear of missing any of this endless symphony, arranged from a chorus of sand, sea and sky.
This is what I've woven in linen and silk into 'Horizonless', part of my 'At The Edge of the World' limited series for 2017.
Our blue silk and natural linen Horizonless necktie is the ideal gift for your husband or partner, to mark a promotion or retirement for an employee or colleague, and is the perfect tie for the groom and groomsmen at your wedding.